Sunday, May 30, 2010

Circus

I'm walking down the aisle in two weeks. No, I'm not getting married. It's my college graduation. And it is a circus. My mom ordered 75 official invitations for various families then asked my cousin to make 15 more because we ran out. Last night I looked through our guest list, and if all the people we invited were to show up, there would be a little over 180 people in attendance. Of course not all those people will go, but the fact that we invited over 180 people makes this event a CIRCUS. I never really wanted this, but I do appreciate my mom's efforts. I haven't made any input on what I want for this event because honestly, I don't care. Although today after watching the Laker game, I told my mom I wanted my decorations to be purple and gold (Laker colors.) She turned to me and said, "Of course. Because you're a winner." Ah, gotta love the Laker pride in my family. My aunt is also getting me purple and gold/yellow orchid leis, and my other aunt wants to make me a purple and gold sign. Luckily my school colors are purple and gold, but of course all my purple and gold for that day is meant to represent the Lakers. ;)

No comments: