Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I can't believe I've been in nursing school for a whole school year. It went by so quickly. I took my Med-Surg final today. It didn't drain me like the Pharm final, but I felt so unsure after the test. I wasn't sure when grades would be up except for the vague time frame of "this afternoon." Usually, after I take a test, I can preoccupy myself with something and calm down. But for some reason I was so anxious and nervous for the five hours from finishing the test until I found out my grade. I tried napping but kept waking up thinking about the test. Now that I know my score, I can relax and start enjoying vacation. No more studying during the weekends and staying up studying for tests, at least not for another two weeks when I start summer school. Fun.

No comments: