Friday, June 13, 2008

I am so unmotivated. Being at home and on vacation has made me very lazy. There are little things that I should be doing in order to make life a little bit more organized, but I keep putting them off. When I'm home, all I do is lounge around or go online. And that's when I found this: The Condom Wedding Gown.

According to my calculations, that dress should cost about $3100. It's quite an interesting dress, and apparently there are more of them. It's to commemorate World AIDS Day.

It's in China...
and are very colorful...
They even have hats...
I admit that this is very crass, but I am very bored. I can't wait until summer school. The one hour commute back and forth will probably kill me, but I think it's worth it. It's cheaper than dorming. As much as I complain when I'm in school about being in school, I do like it.

No comments: