Sunday, March 18, 2007

Staying over LSU for the weekend hasn't been so bad. On Friday I went with Giselle to Walmart. We went to this little Asian fashion shop nearby. I got some cute black peep toe pumps. We ate at the Hawaiian BBQ place across the street. When I got back to the dorm, Briggitte suggested we got to First Service. The speaker was really funny. In the dorm, I looked at pictures from high school. It was so funny!

Today I went to church. Dan Smith is a good speaker. I waited for Kris and Daryl to come pick me up. They were both bored in LA so they asked if they could come over. We went to eat at Alberto's. Their California burrito is so good! Kevin wasn't picking up his phone so we decided to wake him up at home. We waited in front of his house for ten minutes only to figure out that it wasn't his house. Ha ha! We went to the right house and woke him up. After going to the mall and randomly walking around, we met up with Byron at LSU. Byron, Daryl, Kris, and I went to Newport Beach to meet up with Kris' Walla Walla friends. Our bonfire started off a little slow, but we figured it out after a while. I got to My throat hurts a little because I was yelling so much. Kris' friends are really nice and very friendly.

This has been the most chill weekend before finals I have ever had. I haven't even started studying yet. I hope to study for chemistry all day tomorrow. We'll see if I really do.

No comments: