Sunday, March 18, 2007

I hate finals.

Monday:
8 am - Chemistry (Stupid American Chemical Society!)
6 pm - Nutrition
Tuesday:
11 am - Sociology

I don't have many finals, but there is a lot of pressure for me to do really well on all of them.

I have my schedule for next quarter. I was going to take SCUBA, but it's an extra $200. Forget that! I didn't need it anyway.

Mondays... I have a 7 hour break, haha.
9-10 am: Biochemistry
10-11 am: Christian Beliefs
6-10 pm: Japanese
Tuesdays...
9-10 am: Biochemistry
10-11 am: Christian Beliefs
12-3 pm: Biochemistry Lab (only every other week)
Wednesdays...
No classes
Thursdays...
9-10 am: Biochemistry
10-11 am: Christian Beliefs
Fridays...
10-11 am: Christian Beliefs
Sunday, April 8 I have CPR from 8 am - 5 pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JEN! im going crazy. when i go home, im in desperate need of healing. more later. <3 me