Tuesday, January 17, 2006

a nice hot shower after working out is =D.

there have been a bunch of songs stuck in my head for the past couple of days so i am going to put it on my blog in hopes that it will get out of my head..

Please just don't play with me my paper heart will bleed. this wait for destiny won't do. be with me, please, i beseech you.

this could be, this could be the last time. it's a chance to fix mistakes,one more for the last time.

time will take us apart that's true but i will always be there for you. you're in my heart and you'll be in my dreams no matter how many miles between. i promise you that i won't forget the day we kissed or the day we met. the sky may fall and the stars my too but i will still love you.

i have been holding my breath for too many nights in a row, and somewhere on coastlines unknown to me you paint your dreams, with reds and blues and greens. you're painting daffodils by the sea, without me.

you're chasin the ghost of a good thing, haunting yourself as the real thing. it's getting away from you again while you're chasin ghosts.

i set myself up for the greatest fall of all time.

our love surpassed. our love so fast. our love's all wrong. our love goes on and on. our love became our love by name when I wrote it to you in a song. our love goes on and on. our love our love.

whee! i'm done. =D

No comments: