Tuesday, January 17, 2006

about me from A-Z..

A - Available?
yep yep

B - BEST FRIEND
i love them ALL! =D

C - CRUSH:
eh..

D-Dads Name:
bernard

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO:
several people.. you might know who you are.. haha!

F - FAVORITE BAND?
THE SPILL CANVAS!! Yeah, baby!

G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS:
worms.. the sour ones

H - HOMETOWN:
los angeles


I - IF YOU COULD MOVE WOULD YOU?
I love cali!

K - KIDS:
yes, if/when I get married

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE:
Canada.. 21 hours

M - MILK :
sometimes

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS:
0

O - ONE WISH:
to have all my wishes granted =D

P-PHOBIAS:
dunno

Q - FAVORITE QUOTE:
consistently inconsistent

R-Reason to smile
you *wink*

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD
paper heart by the all-american rejects

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP:
8:30 am

U-Unknown facts about me.
why make it known? It should remain a mystery..

V - VEGETABLE YOU LOVE:
spinach and artichoke

W - WORST Habit:
not studying

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:
chest

Y - YUMMY FOOD:
non-café food

Z - ZODIAC SIGN:
aquarius

No comments: