Saturday, September 07, 2002

so what do you think?

up til now i thought that i would love someone else... someone sweet... someone talented... someone i could talk to about anything... but now i found you... you are sweet... talented... someone i can talk to... and so much more than what that other person will ever be to me... but now i'm not so sure... i thought you were the one... not the one that may be with me for life... but just the one... i thought you felt the same... but i guess that was just a disguise... something to make me feel a little bit better... something to make me feel not so awkward... i thought you would never hurt me... i guess i was wrong... you don't feel the same as i do... but you fooled me into believing that you did... we are still friends... but it won't be the same... i know you meant well... but do me a favor... just say what's true instead of lying to my face... i still love you... but i know you will probably never love me... but that's ok... because out friendship will see us through...

No comments: