Monday, October 01, 2007

I was talking to some of the nursing students in my class, and I realized that a big chunk of the people in my class are married or have kids. Some of the people don't look old enough to be married. I guess I just assumed everyone, or at least almost everyone, would be single and closer to my age. I feel so young in class. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the youngest ones there. It's just a little strange for me to be in college and be the minority even though I'm right on schedule.
Tomorrow we are doing bed baths in skills lab. We have to wear a bathing suit or shorts and a tank top to class so we can practice giving bed baths to each other. That should be interesting. Haha! I read the skills lab that I have to do for Thursday, and it reads "Please wear slacks and bring a change of clothes (in case of getting wet during skills practice)" Aah, I love practicing to be a nurse. =D

No comments: