Monday, September 24, 2007

It has been a very very long day. Everyone I talked to about nursing school says that the first two weeks are hell. It's only the first day, and I'm already in total agreement. My day was spent in one room for seven hours straight for orientation then to the church for a school wide orientation. That gives me a grand total of nine hours of orientation. I've never been in school for that long! My brain hurts. All my classes are going to be jumbled up for the next two weeks so I'm pretty confused about when my classes are. After orientation, we had a welcome back bash where I got a bunch of free stuff. I've gotten so much free stuff in the past two days. I won a medical dictionary so that saves me a lot of money. Then I got this stuff.
It's not everything, but that's most of it. They have really cool pens and retractable ID clips. I'm most excited about getting a free scrub top because that saves me a lot of money on scrubs. Hooray! Now I have to go figure out my schedule so I'm not late tomorrow.

On a funnier note, I was looking through some whitening products my dad brought back from the Philippines for my family, and the grammar is hilarious!
"One minutes dispel horniness." What more could you want?

No comments: