Tuesday, June 12, 2007

SUMMER VACATION!! I'm done with La Sierra! Not to say that I haven't had some good times there, but two years there was more than enough.
My biochemistry test went better than I expected. For the final, we have two tests: one from our teacher over the two chapters we haven't been tested on and a standardized cumulative one from the ACS (American Chemical Society). As usual, I procrastinated and only studied for two hours right before the test. But it's OK because I got a 94 on the regular test and a 97 on the standardized. Haha, that's funny. I've always wondered how it would be like to just wing it on a science final, and I kind of did it.
I was the first one to check out of the dorm out of us girls. It was a little sad to see my side of the room empty. I was not sad to say goodbye to LSU, but I was sad to leave the girls. Briggitte has been my roomie for the past two years, and it's going to be a little weird not seeing her all the time. I'll see Giselle in the summer and hopefully at LLU. I'm not sure what Connie will be doing so I don't know when I will get to see her. I'm going to miss gossiping with her. She brings out the true girl in me. Haha! I'll miss all of them.
After my parents picked me up, we went to Loma Linda to scout out some apartments for me. It was so hot! I am soo looking forward to living there for the next two to three years of my life, and maybe even more. Gah.
Well, I'm glad that I don't have to think about school work for at least three months. Now I just need to figure out things to do to occupy my time.

No comments: