Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yet another survey, but this one is for Connie =D

JANUARY

1. Who kissed you on new years?
me

2. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
I had 2, but I keep them on and off

3. Does it snow where you live?
No, but if you drive an hour and a half you can get to a place where it does.

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
sometimes

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
No, but I would like to go to New York during Christmas season

FEBRUARY

1. Who was your Valentine?
Blossom and Kevin =D

2. When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class?
Of course! That was THE THING to do

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
Not really

MARCH

1. Are you Irish?
nope.

2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
yeah

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2007?
I hung out with Kris, Daryl, Byron, and Walla Walla people at the beach

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
A little, but now it's so freaking hot

APRIL

1. Do you like the rain?
sometimes.

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
I don't think so

3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
I got about 10 pieces of candy.. is that tons?

4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
No I do not smoke pot but I did have good clean fun

5. Do you love the month of April?
I like it a lot but I don't love it

MAY

1. What is your favorite flower?
sampaguita!!

2. Do you like the spring?
It's my second favorite season, next to autumn

3. Finish the phrase "April showers":
SUCK!!

4. Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day?
I will not that I know about it and since I have a piercing!

5. Is there anything special about May to you?
3 day weekend?

JUNE

1. What year did/will you graduate from high school?
2005.. wOOt

2. Are you doing anything fun during this month?
go up north and maybe go to Disneyland

3. Have a favorite baseball team?
not really, but I occasionally enjoy watching it

JULY

1. What will you do on the Fourth of July?
hang out with friends

2. Are you going on any vacations during this month?
maybe a road trip?

3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
I don't blast it but it's on all the time because our AC is free =D

4. Anything special about this month?
not really

AUGUST

1. Are you doing anything special at the end of your summer?
August is not at the end of my summer, yay!

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06?
Philippines!!

3. Did you have a sunburn?
nope.

4. Did you go to the beach a lot?
not really.. maybe once

SEPTEMBER

1. Will you be attending college/school?
HOPEFULLY Loma Linda

2. Who was your favorite teacher?
I don't know

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
YEAH!!

OCTOBER

1. What was your last Halloween costume?
I was in PJ's and had cat make up on

2. What is your favorite candy?
I have no idea

3. Who's birthday is during this month?
Stephanie

NOVEMBER

1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
mine

2. Did you know GoofyAuctions.com was started this month in month?
I don't even know what GoofyAuctions.com is

3. What are you thankful for?
family, friends, my life, etc

4. Do you love stuffing?
it's alright

DECEMBER

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
OOH YES I DOO

2. What is December 1st, 2007?
the first day of December?

3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
nope

4. Get anything special last year?
money.. haha

5. What do you want this year?
more money.. haha

6. Do you like cold weather?
sometimes

No comments: