Monday, May 07, 2007

Saturday night I went to the Geisha House for Heidi's birthday. I got the Frightened Geisha and tried the Dynamite Roll. Their sushi is so fresh. I found my love for sashimi. The Geisha House has a really cool interior. The bar area looks so cool! Their party rooms are so nice, but it's $1000 to reserve one.

Before dropping Connie off, Brig, Connie, Vivi, and I took sticker pictures at Cue. Vivi is pro at decorating the pictures. The Chinese characters on the top right mean "Beautiful Girls."

Today Megan came to visit. We ate at the cafe, and it was a Cinco de Mayo theme. There was a Mariachi band and everything. We went to the mall to run a special errand for Connie.

My LLU interview is tomorrow. I'm really excited about it. I like one on one interaction. I feel nervous at first, but once I get into the room and settle in, I am more open and friendly. Wish me luck!

No comments: