Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Jacked from Bryan's blog since I can't sleep and am bored...

1. Name one person who made you smile today?
Briggitte

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning
sleeping

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
watching Family Guy and eating Honey Bunches of Oats

4. What is something that happened to you in 1994?
I was a flower girl for my cousin's wedding

5. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Ohiogoziamasu" (good morning in Japanese)

6. How many different things did you drink today?
3 - water, milk, soy

7. What color is your hairbrush?
baby blue

8. What was the last thing you bought?
black suit jacket for my interview

9. What was the last gift you received?
I'm pretty sure it was money

10. What color is your front door?
brown

11. Where do you keep your money?
in the bank.. rarely in my wallet

12. What was the weather like today?
gloomy

13. What is the best ice cream flavor?
I'm not sure.. at cold stones I like their coffee ice cream

14. What are you excited about?
Memorial Day Weekend!!

15. Say something about the person who last posted this:
Bryan is skinny and enjoys listening to the song "Catch the Wind" by The Spill Canvas, just like me. =D

16. Favorite carbonated beverage?
I don't usually like carbonated drinks but if I had to pick it would be BUBBLE UP. (made with real cane sugar!)

17. Whats your favorite animal?
PANDAAAAAAAA!!!

18. Are you very random?
yeup!

19. Do you want to cut your hair?
yes.. my hair is in desperate need for some scissor action

20. Are you over the age of 25?
nope.. but I'm still Lola status =D

21. Do you talk a lot?
hahaha... why yes I do

22. Do you watch The O.C.?
no

23. Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
sadly, yes. I would like to change it.. any suggestions?

25. Do you make up your own words?
not really.. but I sometimes add -ly or -ish to real words to emphasize what I mean

26. Are you ticklish?
not really

27. Are you typically a jealous person?
I'm not sure..

28. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K"?
Kristina

29. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "M":
Megan

30. Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?
Heidi

32. Do you chew on your straws?
sometimes

33. Do you have curly hair?
slightly wavey

34. What is the next concert you're going to?
I would like to go to the Hellogoodbye concert in June

35. Do you know where thirty five went?
umm.. no?

36. How many times have you swore today?
none out loud but a couple times in my head

37. What is something you say a lot?
I don't know.. but I laugh a lot

38. Are you going to prom?
I'm in college.. do they have college proms?

39. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'?
YES... it is a pretty good movie but it freaked me out the first time I watched it.

40. When was the last time you said "I love you"?
Yesterday

41. What should you be doing right now?
sleeping... well not really because I don't have class tomorrow

42. What are your future goals?
get into nursing school at LLU and become a nurse

43. Present goals?
get into nursing school

44. When was the last time you used a skateboard?
years and years and year ago

45. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
Invisible Children... It's not the best movie, but it's the only movie.

46. Do you love anyone?
I love many people!!

47. When was the last time you did the dishes, honestly?
At home on Sunday

48. Did you cry today?
no

49. What makes you happy?
anything and everything that has happened or has existed in the world EVER!

50. What day is it?
Wednesday

No comments: