Thursday, March 22, 2007

Yesterday I went to Hollywood and Beverly Hills with Daryl, Erin, Khaing, and Kris. On our way to Pink's, Khaing almost ran over a woman and her baby. It was scary at the time, but it became the joke of the day. At Pink's, I got the Ozzy spicy dog. It had the hardest time eating it because it was huge, messy, and spicy. But it was worth it. Daryl and Kris tried this old soda called Bubble Up. I don't usually like soda, but this one I really like. So that's the second soda that I actually like. We went to Pinkberry. I got a medium plain with blueberries, kiwi, and mango. YUM! Khaing wanted to go to Sprinkles so she could buy a box. I love their cupcakes! They are a bit pricey but worth it. We walked around Beverly Hills to kill time. There are a lot of asians there. I want Pinkberry again!

No comments: