Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'm 20! I am no longer a teen. It's exciting entering a new decade, but somehow I feel I need to be more responsible about my life. Gaah.
This past Saturday I spent my last day as a teen with Steph. We went to Citadel. I wanted to buy these shoes but ended up getting disappointed. We went to Japanese Village to eat ramen and Italian yogurt. I bought a really cute necklace at the vintage store. Steph and I walked around and caught up.
The next day I went to the Disneyland Hotel with Khaing, Briggitte, Giselle, Heidi, and Vivi. We ate at Goofy's Kitchen. The buffet was a bit pricey but very much worth it. All of us sat there for a while after the meal because we couldn't move. Giselle and I walked around Downtown Disney for a little bit then went back to Riverside.
When Connie got back to the dorm she surprised me with a strawberry cake. It was so cute!
I would like to thank everyone who wished me happy birthday today. It was a good 20th birthday. =)

No comments: