Tuesday, January 09, 2007

This quarter is going to be the easiest quarter I am ever going to have. I can only take 12 units this quarter so that I have enough classes to take next quarter. I take Intro to Organic Chemistry, Sociology, Nutrition, and Skiing. My chemistry class is just like last quarter, and lab is only ever other week. Sociology is really easy. We have 4 tests and one project, and that's all we have to do in that class. For Nutrition, we only meet 8 times this quarter. We have 2 tests, one in class and one take home. Then we have 2 group projects. I think Nutrition is my easiest class. Then I have Skiing. My first class is going to be on Wednesday so I don't know how that's going to be. Mondays are my busiest days because I have three classes. The rest of the week I have two or less. On Fridays, I don't have class. And this Monday we don't have school so I get to have a four day weekend! I have so much free time this quarter. I think I'm going to love it.

No comments: