Monday, October 02, 2006

this week is going to be an interesting week for me. yesterday i bought something from frederick's of hollywood for holloween. it's my first time ever buying anything like that so that was interesting. then i walked into hot topic and passed by the hair dyes. i had this sudden urge to want to dye my hair. i have never dyed my hair before. but in the next couple of days i am going to go to dye a strand of my hair. it's going to be a strand from the bottom layer so it won't be out there but it will still be noticable. i am going to dye it ATOMIC TURQUOISE from the manic panic dye brand. i don't know why i had the sudden urge to do something so out of character. i guess i feel like doing something different from how i am. i'm really excited about it. the girls are going to help me. there are going to be five girls working on one strand of hair. haha! i think briggitte is going to do it too but on the opposite side. I'M SUPER EXCITED!! =)

No comments: