Wednesday, June 07, 2006

this week has been pretty bad for me. sunday and monday nights i only got four hours of sleep and last night i only slept for two hours. i haven't been eating a lot this week. i haven't felt hungry at all but everyone keeps telling me to eat. that cafe food is horrible and i live off of cereal. but last night i got hungry so briggitte called danny. she has that boy on check. he drove from corona at 1 am to pick up briggitte to buy ME food. and he paid for it. aah, good times. my stomach has been hurting too. but my week is pretty much over because i have no classes tomorrow and friday i just have to listen to presentations for english. today was not a good day for us roomies. we all had problems. giselle's laptop crashed, i had my microbiology issues, briggitte has 5 papers due, and heidi has her research paper. gaah! 8 more days..

No comments: