Wednesday, April 26, 2006

yesterday was my emo day but at night it got a lot better. daryl called me and asked if i wanted to go to cerritos to get some shaved ice. giselle, daryl, and i went to this place called guppy's. we ordered shaved ice with condensed milk, strawberries, and mango. it was huge! us three had a hard time finishing it but we conquered that shaved ice! we went to the drive-in and watched the end of "benchwarmers" and all of "ice age 2." giselle and i daryl fell asleep during "ice age" so i felt like a retard laughing by myself. it was a good movie though. those things made my day. =D
but today on the other hand was HORRIBLE! i had lab and it was the longes most terrible lab in the history of labs! i was so hungry because i had not eaten for 20 hours and when i got back to the dork i found out i got my rag. then giselle and i watched a korean movie that made me so mad. worst day ever!

No comments: