Thursday, March 02, 2006

anything to avoid homework..

WHAT WERE YOU DOING-
1 MINUTE AGO: talking to people online
1 HOUR AGO: taking a shower
1 day AGO: watching a movie
1 YEAR AGO: probably crapping

I LOVE: pandas
I HATE: panda killers
I FEAR: not getting into llu
I HIDE: my money
I DRIVE: a camry, at least when i can
I NEED: oxygen
I KNOW: more things than you do
I THINK: i am on crack

FIRSTS & LASTS..
First piercing: left cartilage
First credit card: VISA last year
First enemy: justin m in kinder
First instrument: piano
Last big car ride: what is a big car ride? wednesday?
Last movie seen: donnie darko
Last food consumed: pesto tortellini
Last CD played: sunsets and car crashes by SPILL CANVAS =D
Last drink drank: water
Last alchol drank: so long ago.. vodka?

SHORT ANSWER..

I AM: a girl
I WANT: sleep
I HAVE: feet
I WISH: i could fly
I WONDER: why i am not sleeping
I DANCE: to everything
I SING: beautifully
I CRY: when someone pokes me in the eye
I AM NOT ALWAYS: in my right mind
I WONT: do drugs


FAVORITES--

NUMBER: 5
COLOR: turquoise
DAY(S): wednesdays, i think
MONTH: december and february
SEASON: autumn and spring
DRINK: water

IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...

CRIED? nope
A LOT? i didn't cry
HELPED SOMEONE? yes
GOTTEN SICK? a little
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER?? no
TALKED TO AN EX?: yes
WRITTEN IN A DIARY?: yes, but it is called a journal. J-O-U-R-N-A-L
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: yes.. good times
HUGGED SOMEONE?: yes
KISSED SOMEONE?: if i did, i don't remember

No comments: