Monday, January 09, 2006

back to school. i got back to my dorm yesterday and i did not want to be there. i still don't want to be at school but there really is nothing i can do about it. a lot of people are not coming back this quarter. i was hanging out with la, jason, russy, and some of the loma linda girls, and it took me a while to realize that they were not coming back this quarter. boo! monday nights are not going to be as fun anymore. next quarter more people are leaving too. this makes me want to hurry up and leave so i can go to loma linda.

my first day of winter quarter has been good. i got out of my classes at least thirty minutes earlier than i was supposed to. professors are lazy today. i LOVE my a&p 2 class! dr. grismer wears flip flops, cargo shorts, and a t-shirt to class. in his syllabus he wrote "cheating is optional unless i catch you." it's good to know i have options. =D this class is so much better than my a&p 1 class. i am actually going to enjoy physiology.

it's time to see what the rest of the day has in store for me..

No comments: