Thursday, December 15, 2005

i can't believe it's 4 in the morning and i'm still awake.
today was fun. after my final, i went to the diner to watch tv with briggitte, kristina, laura, and jeanne. then i knocked out in my room because i did not get enough sleep the night before. laura woke me up so i could get my presents in kristina and her room. yay! i ended up staying in their room for more than two hours. then we went to get thai food with LA and marvin. yummy! the girl there was really nice. i like that place. marvin had to wear a hat shaped like a birthday cake for the whole day. it was so funny! then kris, laura, briggitte, and i went to the mall. we saw julie ha there with her roommate. that was random. we got really cool underwear from ae. heehee! we were at the mall for forever. i finally got back to my dorm and started packing. i really need to get rid of some of my clothes. at around 10 pm we left for victoria gardens. kabuki was closed so we ate at cheesecake factory. there were a bunch of us! i felt bad for our waiter, but we left him a massive tip. =D we went to the guy's dorm and stayed there for four hours. i said bye to russy. =( now i am here in my dorm, bored, and not finished packing. i'm so glad this quarter is over, but it was really fun!

No comments: