Wednesday, December 07, 2005

having to wait for math to come around has truely become a pain in the ass. i can't wait until next quarter when my classes will all be condensed in to a six hour slot in my day.

dead week has hit me hard. actually, only the first two days of it were hell. my last hell tuesday was yesterday. ironicly, tuesdays next quarter will be my best day.

i watched "moulin rouge" again last night. i have not watched it in a few years so it seemed somewhat new to me. i cried this time. COME WHAT MAY!! i love that song! =D that song and YOUR SONG. those two song have been stuck in my head for the past fourteen hours..

"my gift is my song, and this one's for you. you can tell everybody that this is your song. it may be quite simple, but now that it's done i hope you don't mind, i hope you don't mind that i put down in words how wonderful life is now your in the world."

"never knew i could feel like this, like i've never seen the sky before. i want to vanish inside your kiss. everyday i love you more and more. listen to my heart. can you hear it sing telling me to give you everything? seasons may change, winter to spring, but i love you until the end of time. come what may. come what may. i will love you until my dying day."

No comments: