Sunday, December 04, 2005

contrary to what my intension were, my weekend was unproductive. i did, however, attend a play at ELAC called "sticks and bones." it was three hours long but it seem a hell of a lot longer. at first i thought i was getting the play and the metaphors being applied. i was wrong. the play only further supported my suspisions that i am not a very intellectual person and am incapable of processing complex thoughts or ideas presented to me. thank you david rabe! but i found that i liked productions done by non-sda schools due to the fact that there is cussing, sex, and present more realistic situations.
on sunday i had open lab for cat dissections. i officially hate cats. i did not mind them before. they were even cute at times. but now, they make me mad. i guess the dissection is just getting to me. as i walked into the lab, i saw a white bag. i thought it was a cat but as i got closer to it i realized that it was a body bag. some grad students were dissecting a cadaver. i thought that i could handle cadavers but as i passed by the dead body i soon realized that they spooked me a little. after being in the same room with her for a while, i got used to it and got curious. too bad the grad students were working on the other side of where i was standing. hmm, i wonder if i can handle dissecting a dead person much less touching one. we'll see..

No comments: