Wednesday, October 05, 2005

the elliptical is my new best friend. i was on it for twenty minutes and it gave me a good workout.
i realized that i get hurt a lot but i never know how.i have a cut on my arm and thumb but i don’t know how i got it. then i found two bruises, one on each arm, and i don’t know where they are from. and yesterday i found a laceration on my middle finger. i think i know where i got it from but i don’t know how i got it. iIt’s pretty weird.
there have been a lot of things that have happened in the two weeks that i have been at la sierra. none of them really pertain to be directly but the people around me seem to be having some type of drama of their own.
i finally found out what people’s names are! it’s awesome. now when they say hi to me i don’t have to respond “hey, there!” i feel bad when i do that. but today there was this girl in my class i did not realize she was in my class even though i talked to her and she started talking to me.i was like “what the..” and the i figured it out. i felt so bad. but she understood. i used to be really good at this but now I SUCK! eh..
i need to study for a&p. my a&p lab does something to jesus that makes him.. i don’t know. it’s just strange.

No comments: