Tuesday, September 27, 2005

i love connie's experiences in college. that are so cool!
GO SILK SOY MILK!
cocoa butter is a MUST. =D

for some reason today was a GREAT day!! if you look at all the facts my day should be horrible. i only got five hours of sleep that night so i was really tired, my nose got a little runny, it was a very very hot day, i had a three hour lab, and i forgot my math book so i could not do my work. but it was still so much fun! lab was interesting. i met new people and my cousin's ex is in that class.. kind of weird.

"my hot body is superficial and my soul is deep."
- jesus, in reference to body orientation and direction (a&p lab)
LAB IS AWESOME!! =D

college helps you figure out who you're friends really are. it's bittersweet because you learn the truth and.. you learn the truth. but it's time to move along and get on with life. that's just how it is, sadly.

No comments: