Monday, August 29, 2005

blogging is cathartic..

"slip, trip, and kiss me."

"you steal my heart when you take my breath away."

"i just got to shake you off."

i was looking at my yearbook and started to read some of the things people wrote. i am sure they all meant what they said when they wrote it but now it all just seems like bullshit. it has only been three months and all that they wrote went to hell. i am sure i am guilty of this as well. it's just sad.. even with the friendships you thought it would never happen to.
i watched 40 year old vigrin today. it's so funny! the ending is the best.
cal: tell me you're a virgin.
andy: i'm a virgin.
cal: see, i like that because.. you don't have chlamydia.

i was watching the previews and there was this funny part..
guy #1: you're an idiot! if you look up the word idiot in the dictionary, you know what you'll find?
guy #2: i know, a picture of me.
guy #1: no! the definition of the word idiot!

good times.

No comments: