Tuesday, August 17, 2004

"pieces of me" by ashlee simpson

it was a long hot day. jen and i went to school at around 2 pm because she had to give some of the teachers something. then we went to the west covina mall. i bought a messenger back and jen bought a back pack. we looked at the earrings at claire's. then we went to ikea to get stuff for my room. i got a lot of frames for cheap and got these cool blue vases that i am going to put flowers in. i finally got a cd rack. my mom will be so thrilled. i bought jen some of those cookies that taste like ferrera rocher. yum. then we went to lsu. we hung out with kristina and laura at the learning center. pearl was there too. but she is only there for the summer then going back to puc. erin came and we went to applebees to eat. it was so good! i really do not want to go into detail. it was just really fun! then we said bye to each other. jen and i left. she helped me with my stuff. she said bye to my dad. this may be the last day i see jen. aww! i am so sad!

No comments: