Tuesday, August 10, 2004

i am tired. i had to wake up at 7:30 am to call my piano teacher and to reschedule. i tried to go back to sleep. i got a little rest. my dad woke me up at 9:30 am to get ready to go to anaheim to get uniforms. i was so out of it. it took us about thirty minutes to get to the true grits store. we were there for a while, trying on uniforms. i hate uniforms. but i am kind of glad that i do not have to pick out what to wear everyday. well i still do but now my options are limited, which makes it easier for me. we then went to jack in the box to eat lunch. then we went to sga to buy my bible book. i had to ask pastor peeke who my bible teacher is. jo, lori, and i were confused. we got to choose our bible classes or something like that. well i was going to tell holly what i wanted when i saw chris there. that was so uncalled for! my heart started beating really fast because i was so scared! my mom was there and people were saying his name. i was so scared that she was going to say something to me. but she did not. phew! well then, we went to hawaii supermarket to buy some things. then we went home. it was such a hot day today! but it is nice and cool in my house. yay!

No comments: