Friday, June 11, 2004

vacation sucks ass! i have not done anything so far. but then again it is only the first week of vacation. last night i stayed up until 3:30 am to clean. do not judge me! cleaning calms my nerves. haha! then i cleaned somemore today and i am going to clean more tonight because there are stuff everywhere. i need to get out of the house! but there is a party tomorrow so i will probably go to that. i might to go the party on sunday but most likely not. we will see. i have a freaking recital on sunday! i cannot wait until i do not have to take piano anymore. one more year...

i was cleaing my room today and i realized that in one year i will not be living here anymore. this is my last year to live at home because i will be going off to college. i may come home during vacations and stuff but that is not my full time home. it scared me a little. it scares me now. after my last year here i will be moving out for good and living in my own apartment or some other type of home. I AM SO EXCITED!

on a different note, my dad walked into my room and asked me when i was going to learn how to drive. then he tells me that i am going to learn this summer. my parents really want me to drive. it is because of my dad and our little situation. when i get my license i know that i am going to have to drive myself everywhere. but that is fine with me. =)

LET'S GO OUT, PEOPLE! I AM SO FUCKING BORED!

No comments: