Saturday, August 24, 2002

quote: somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you're alone, remember it's true: somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.

YAY! HAPPY 4 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!! yeah. i got him something. (you're not a jerk.) it's so cheesy! but whatever. kevin's house was interesting. ghost of mars is such a dumb movie! swordfish is good though. but i didn't get all of it because all these people kept calling me. wtf? since when do people call me? odd. crud! i still have geometry and biology homework! grr. i don't like school. whoever invented school is ghetto. are we sleeping over kristina's house next week? hey man! my name can fit on dog tags! it's 16 including the space! geez. that's so perfect. gosh. achibooboo! tyler is so cute! awww! someone take me to morning glory! that store is tight! i bought all this stuff there. there are a lot of BLUE stuff there. ((yeah erin! BLUE! woohoo!)) oh yeah! freeway entrance makes sense now. because when you are conforming to something, you enter into a place where everyone is.. like the FREEWAY. or something like that. it's hard to explain. but yeah! but you know what got me mad? it didn't get me mad like "karla mad" but it got me mad.. how they didn't even tell me anything about the vespers that was coming up and i found out when they were already passing out the flyers. that's cheap! i am supposed to be religious-vice and i plan out stuff. but no! they didn't even ask for my help. geez. they gave me less than 24 hours to think of something. that's not cool man! but ading roach really got mad. don't mess with that chick meng. but to be honest, vespers sucked. sorry but it did. i didn't get much out of it. maybe my heart wasn't in it but whatever. i don't know.

No comments: