Saturday, August 17, 2002

quote: don't be afraid to get hurt.. because when you get hurt, that's when you experience true happiness.

i had the weirdest dream. i had a dream that i was a glendale filipino church and satan gave me a bucket of chips. he said that he never saw my heart beat so much. iw as like "wth." and all of a sudden i saw my heart appear on my chest and it was beating really hard. odd. omg! karla is a little b****. she pisses me off. i threw a tantrum because of her! she isn't doing her job at all! i had a talk with her before the play. i just told her that over the past week, i felt like she hasn't been doing her job. she told me that the kids will behave. but still! she still has to do her job. shoot! that's what i told her! and guess what? she didn't do her job! freakin A! if she told me that i wasn't doing my job, i would have said that she doesn't even know what i do and what my responsibilities are so she better not be talking. and i am doing my job and her job too. all she does is play with the kids. there is nothing wrong with that but there is a time to be serious and a time to play. geez. i seriously don't like her at all! at least now i know that i can confront someone and not just be all talk.

No comments: